Monday, May 2, 2011

MY First TIME!

That's right it was my first time...styling a male model! What did you think I was talking about?

Now of course I style my boyfriend everyday - and I have done fashion shows styling male models, but never a shoot! So this one was extra fun!!

Jason Eng, Hedkandi, Wray Bokitch, Imodel Management and myself all collaborated for one of my most valued portfolio pieces! I was so excited to finally add a male model to my book, and while I must admit it definitely was a more challenging pull than usual, I totally nailed it ;)  - Imodel's Kelsey and Matt rocked this shoot! With a blazer story and moody lighting we re-invented Tom Ford.

Take a look at a couple behind the scene snaps I took - I can't wait for the real thing!





 





No comments:

Post a Comment