Monday, January 2, 2012

Sunday







So normally I truly prefer to be on the styling end of a photo shoot and ideally I would be styling Ania b ;). But on Sunday, Creative Director of SDS Marketing Shea Kerwood photographed a little creative starring me! It was extremely impromptu - I decided that the shoot needed a little color last minute and added PINK lipstick I randomly found in my purse. The chiffon piece I wore is actually a skirt by Cheap Monday and I happened to be wearing a BCBG ring that I thought could be thrown into the mix. All super random yet everything came together quiet nicely and to my surprise I really enjoyed getting in front of the camera. Shea and I hope to create something fun, great, and inspiring each month - but I will definitely be solely styling the next one!

Stay tuned for more...

1 comment:

  1. nice work!!!!
    amazingly styling:)
    Now I'm your members
    best wishes from Poland

    ReplyDelete